This Meeting is not in the Calendar Folder...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Gearhart

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server 2013
I've done a ton of reading on this and the person in question only has one email account and it's the default account. In addition this message only occurs some of the time, I would expect it to always occur if there wasn't something triggering this that could be changed.

All of his Outlook settings match mine and I do not get the error when trying to create the same meeting, using the same room and same attendees.

Any ideas?

How many calendars are in his profile and which calendar is he creating it on? That error message should only come up if the meeting was added to a non-default calendar. Is he creating the meeting directly on the room calendar instead of inviting the room?

He has only one Calendar and he's creating the meeting on his Calendar and inviting the Room Calendar as a Required Attendee. As I mentioned, if I do the exact same process from my Computer, I do not get the "error". Thanks for you help!

He shouldn't get an error message either.

What is the full error message? I'm working on the assumption that its about meeting updates and/or reminders.

Yes it is, "This Meeting is not in the Calendar Folder, responses to this meeting will not be tallied."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J Event/Meeting in Outlook Does Not Align with SharePoint Calendar Using Outlook 5
A Meeting organizer calendar intermittently drops meeting after delegate sends invite Using Outlook 0
A Meeting organizer calendar intermittently drops meeting after delegate sends invite Exchange Server Administration 0
R auto send email when meeting closes from a shared calendar only Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Accepting meeting request from calendar keeps the meeting request in the inbox Using Outlook 2
J Outlook 2016 shows Meeting Organizer in Calendar View Using Outlook 5
D Outlook macros to create meeting on shared calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
B How to get Meeting Invitations into Outlook.com calendar? Using Outlook 2
A VBA to create meeting from template from a time slot selected in someone's calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Connie Boyer Exporting Outlook calendar/find next repeating meeting Using Outlook 3
R How to copy outlook 2010 shared calendar appointment or meeting to personal calendar by vba? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Open meeting in organizer's shared calendar Using Outlook 0
T Meeting invite not showing in calendar Using Outlook 2
C Calendar Meeting Cancellation Disappear Using Outlook 6
D Restore Delete Calendar Meeting Request Using Outlook 3
S Meeting Time Changed to Central on calendar entries (not all) Using Outlook 2
K Prevent meeting requests being sent from a shared calendar in a group mailbox Using Outlook 1
S Receiving/accepting meeting invitation into new calendar (outlook connector) Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
D Selecting shared calendar for appointment/meeting templates Using Outlook 2
G Autoaccept/autodeny meeting request after crosscheck with calendar Using Outlook 1
M Including a Public Calendar as a Meeting Recipient Using Outlook 3
B Outlook Calendar - Time zone changes after the meeting request is accepted. Using Outlook 1
K email message to calendar meeting? Using Outlook 3
B Scheduling a Meeting Resource (Room) with a conflict doesn't indicate any conflict on users calendar in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
L When scheduling a meeting - everyone else's calendar has "hash" ma Using Outlook 3
S use the custom form to show meeting request in recipient's calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Restore a Meeting (accidentally deleted in my calendar) Using Outlook 3
D Outlook 365 Forward Meeting Related Messages to Specific Meeting Organizer Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Create Meeting With Custom Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
diver864 vba for a rule to automatically accept meeting requests with 'vacation' in subject, change to all-day event, change to free, don't send reply Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Skype for business meeting vba code Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Unable to save recurring Meeting to Documents folder due to error Using Outlook 2
S Meeting with Time Slots Using Outlook 2
egarneau Meeting updates with external contacts (GMail) Using Outlook 1
L automaticaly create a teams meeting with a sync Using Outlook 0
S Meeting Invite arrives from Wrong ("send-as") Sender Using Outlook 1
Daniel Schunk Meeting responses are not shown in the status area Using Outlook 2
A End-time meeting reminder (or "negative" time relative to the meeting start time) Using Outlook 1
J Help Please!!! Outlook 2016 - VBA Macro for replying with attachment in meeting invite Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
T Pick-a-Meeting in Outlook 365 Using Outlook 2
J No response required when delegate arranging meeting Using Outlook 0
D Add all meeting rooms to the meeting request by default Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Rick Rickert Would like bigger meeting notifications. Using Outlook 3
G Auto accept meeting request for non primary account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Next Available Meeting with Userform Variables Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Update Notes for Meeting Attendees Using Outlook 8
P Skype contact icons have disappeared at the bottom of email and meeting objects Using Outlook 2
T Double clik behavior on agenda open a new meeting request Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Autoaccept a Meeting Request using Rules Using Outlook 2
Diane Poremsky Close a Meeting When the Room is Full Using Outlook 0