Multiple Rules on Single Email

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinHearts

Outlook version
Outlook on the web
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
I'm having a bit of an issue running multiple rules on a single e-mail.

A quick background, there is an email I receive that I need to deliver out to multiple contacts. I can't have the contacts on a single e-mail. Each contact is from a seperate external party and basically shouldn't be aware of who else is receiving the email. Since I can't create a forward rule that BCC's all the contacts, I've replicated multiple identical forward rules for each contact. Once the email is received, it would forward the email to the contacts.

Problem is not all rules run. First few will run as expected but next few do not.

It's probably a timing issue causing the rules to fail - the first rules are still processing the message and the later ones get skipped. Can you use a macro? A run a script rule would solve the problem - you could BCC everyone in one message.

It's probably a timing issue causing the rules to fail - the first rules are still processing the message and the later ones get skipped. Can you use a macro? A run a script rule would solve the problem - you could BCC everyone in one message.

Thank you. I was hoping not to go down the macro route but looks like that's my only option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J Outlook Rules VBA Run a Script - Multiple Rules Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Outlook Rules - Changing auto-submit address in multiple rules, according to rule name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M Delegate for multiple people -need rules to organize! Using Outlook 0
R Multiple instances of OL2007 and creating rules Exchange Server Administration 1
M Outlook 2010 Rules Wizard Enter Multiple Items at once? Using Outlook 0
D Outlook 2010 and combining multiple rules into one? Using Outlook 4
R Select Multiple Graphic Objects Using Outlook 0
Hornblower409 Automatically or Manually Backup Multiple Versions of VbaProject.OTM Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Modify VBA to create a RULE to block multiple messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Outlook 365 Multiple different Signatures on Shared Mailbox Using Outlook 0
R Advise on using multiple instances of network files based on customers Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
D multiple email accounts - why do I have to choose the "from" account address?? Using Outlook 2
C How to search for items in Outbox with multiple accounts? Using Outlook 20
K How to share multiple calendar items Using Outlook 1
K Multiple copies of task being created Using Outlook 2
S Auto forward for multiple emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Cathy Rhone gmail listed multiple times Using Outlook 3
H Synchronize contacts and calendars across multiple devices Using Outlook 0
V Outlook 2016 Multiple recurring tasks getting created Using Outlook 0
K can't get custom form to update multiple contacts using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Globalforester ItemAdd Macro - multiple emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J Multiple calendars Using Outlook 0
C Multiple emails Using Outlook 8
C Outlook with Office365 - search across account, by date rate, in multiple folders - how? Using Outlook 2
E Asking user to select multiple options in a list in an email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A Multiple signatures Using Outlook 2
O Outlook tasks - Add text column with multiple lines Using Outlook 3
R How to get the Items object of the default mailbox of a specific account in a multiple account Outlook? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
I Saving attachments from multiple emails and updating file name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L Multiple Inboxes Using Outlook 3
RBLampert Accessing Outlook accounts from multiple computers Using Outlook 8
Martull Forced signature when multiple accounts exist Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
T Outlook 2010 Correct way to map multiple contact fields Using Outlook 4
Y Open and Save Hyperlink Files in multiple emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
O Multiple email accounts - hesitate to create a new profile Using Outlook 3
papa.deblanc Multiple Instances Using Outlook 6
V Multiple Calendars in Outlook To-Do Bar; Office 365 Using Outlook 3
A Add multiple servers "on behalf of" email to "safe senders" list. Using Outlook 1
M possible to search Outlook for multiple email addresses at once? Using Outlook 1
C Macro to add multiple recipients to message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
D [TOOL] QuickModules to sort emails very quickly to multiple folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Multiple Outlook Invites Received by One Person Using Outlook 4
N Selecting multiple calendar items Using Outlook 4
F Sharepoint tasks from multiple accounts in To-Do List Using Outlook 8
N Multiple instances of Outlook on Start Menu Using Outlook 2
D Edit Subject (Multiple Accounts) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
B VBA Macro for assigning multiple Categories to an email in my Inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
L Need to import multiple Outlook files to Office 365 Account Using Outlook 4
B Deleting multiple accounts Using Outlook 1
M Dialog called up multiple times when saving emails from macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2