Outlook 2007 - recurring appointments shifted by one day

Status
Not open for further replies.

farci

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
All my future recurring appointments eg: birthdays have mysteriously shifted one day forward. For example, my birthday set as August 22nd until age 90 (optimist) now shows as August 21st. Is there a quick fix?

If it's relevant, I recently lost all my contacts when Nokia Ovi deleted them

farci

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Yes - a Nokia. I installed Ovi Suite as it was offered as an 'upgrade' to Nokia PC Suite - that's when I lost all my contacts! :mad:Can you offer any quick fix to reschedule all the shifted appointments?

Mordecai

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
Exchange Server
Yes - a Nokia. I installed Ovi Suite as it was offered as an 'upgrade' to Nokia PC Suite - that's when I lost all my contacts! :mad:Can you offer any quick fix to reschedule all the shifted appointments?
I'm experiencing the exact same thing and I also use the Ovi Suite. Have you found a solution?

catherized

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server 2010
I dont know about a quick fix, but you can fix them in a table view using in-cell editing (if you have a few) or by exporting from Outlook to Excel and using a formula to adjust the dates then import (if you have a lot). However, without knowing exactly why the Nokia changed the dates, its likely that the problem will recur, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.