Outlook 2013 OUTLOOK 365/2013

Commander1

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
My Outlook Today page will not show "Today's Tasks". It will display "All Tasks", but without "Today's Tasks" in that display. Whatever task display options I set in the Customize Outlook Today page I cannot get it to display "Today's Tasks". Has anyone else experienced this behaviour and if so, is there a solution?
Thanks, Commander1

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Are the tasks on your default task list? Outlook Today only lists task in the default task folder.

What sort order are you using? Are you including tasks with no due date? I'm not able to repro problems tonight, but will try again in the morning.

Commander1

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
Are the tasks on your default task list? Outlook Today only lists task in the default task folder.

What sort order are you using? Are you including tasks with no due date? I'm not able to repro problems tonight, but will try again in the morning.
Thanks Diane. Your question resulted in an "ah ha" moment! I have setup a new PC with Office 365 and imported my .pst file from the old PC. I saw that the tasks had (for reasons I can't imagine) had gone into the "To Do" folder in the new setup. Moving them from that folder to the default task folder solved the problem. Newly created tasks are residing in the default folder and all appears well now. Outlook Today is now correctly displaying "Today's Tasks", overdue tasks, etc, as it should. So, thank you for your for your insight -- greatly appreciated.