Cant See outbox items on a secondary Account

Discussion in 'Exchange Server Questions' started by Atomizerx, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Atomizerx

Atomizerx

Hi I have Microsoft 365 Outlook via my pc used to be on an exchange server but now via a networked pc. My main email address works fine. My problem is I have a colleagues email address account set up on my pc. I can see inbox, sent, and junk perfectly well, I have the Outbox showing but when I go in to it it says there are no items. When I go on to his PC lots of items show in his outbox, but not when I view the account from my pc. We delay emails in the outbox so we can send chasers out at specific days and times. How can I make his outbox items visible on my pc ?

2. Diane Poremsky

Diane Poremsky

Typically, you will see what is on the server, but the contents of the outbox aren't usually copied to the server, they stay local, in the cache file, until sent.

3. Atomizerx

Atomizerx

Hi Many thanks for your reply, our email is now handled by MS 365 via our provider presumably via a cloud, the inbox, sent and jun mails load fine on to my system, is there anything i can do to make the outbox show on my pc ?

4. Diane Poremsky

Diane Poremsky

Outbox items aren't synced - you can verify by having him log in and check the folder online - if they synced everywhere, the messages would be sent multiple times.