On behalf of not showing on calendar for boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle D.

Outlook version
Outlook 365 64 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Hi, when I schedule a calendar invite for the VP I support it does not show her I sent it out on her behalf when she looks at her calendar, nor does it show after the original invite is sent- when I open an invite I sent from the VP on a recipient's calendar it shows the VP as the organizer, not me. My VP wants to know which invites I have sent on her behalf from her calendar. How do I do this?

Because its on the VP's calendar, she is the organizer. You can add a category to the invite to show it was one you created. Depending on your Exchange server configuration, the category won't be sent with the invite if you add it before sending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
G "on behalf of..." not showing on Sent e-mail copy, but is on Delivered copy Using Outlook 5
D Send on behalf of does not store the base mailbox Using Outlook 0
Abraham a@hotmail.com; on behalf of; EASI:@yahoo.com Using Outlook 4
L How to avoid issues with "Send on Behalf" Using Outlook 3
N Rule for "on behalf of" - with changing names Using Outlook 2
L Outlook/O365 "sent on behalf" behaviour Exchange Server Administration 1
A Add multiple servers "on behalf of" email to "safe senders" list. Using Outlook 1
I How to receive mails on behalf of when sent to group mail? Using Outlook 2
D Outlook.com in Outlook 2016 Trys & Fails to Send on Behalf of Itself Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
A How to get rid of "sending on behalf of" when sending from Outlook 2016 client Using Outlook 12
P MS OFFICE 2013 - Outlook locking up when using the sent on behalf of feature in VB Using Outlook 3
D Unable to Send On Behalf of Another User Exchange Server Administration 0
L Group Inbox Send As/Send on Behalf Issues Using Outlook 3
S Using Send on Behalf is adding extra data in from line Using Outlook 1
A Outlook 2011 forwards calendar invites using "send as" not "on behalf of" ... Using Outlook 4
R View who sent on behalf of a shared mailbox in Outlook sent items Using Outlook 1
M Don't have permission to schedule meetings on behalf Using Outlook 1
K A program is trying to send an e-mail message on your behalf... Using Outlook 1
N Allow Another User to Send on Behalf of But Prevent Access to Inbox Using Outlook 4
T Is it possible to hide a mailbox but still send on the behalf of. Exchange Server Administration 1
K Outlook 2010 'cannot send on behalf of' when changing calendar apointment Exchange Server Administration 0
E hot to get the email address of an outlook mail item from "on behalf of" part Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Quick Access Toolbar Not Showing Description Using Outlook 0
U Outlook 2021 not showing contact cards in Searches Using Outlook 1
T Outlook 2010 Sub accounts not showing new emails in Inbox Using Outlook 4
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Outlook 2021 all appointments not showing in calendar Using Outlook 2
J Outlook 365 Emails showing as links and text only Using Outlook 4
C Icons (arrows) not showing on emails forwarded or replied to Using Outlook 8
D Outlook launch email showing new unread email in reading pane Using Outlook 11
glnz O365 - How to send from acct 2 but showing email name from acct 1 as From - alias? Using Outlook 0
B Spam folder not showing in Outlook Using Outlook 5
K UDF with formula not showing on Calendar custom view. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Sent Items Folder NOT Showing Correct From Email Address Using Outlook 0
J Outlook Reply > From > Other Email Address... > Address Not Showing in Sent Items... From Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
O How to prevent CC from showing when creating a new mail? Using Outlook 1
M Sent mail not showing in Sent Items folder; but they can be found with Search Using Outlook 3
G icloud pictures not showing in Outlook 365 Using Outlook 0
C Outlook Autocomplete suggestions showing wrong person's name against an email address Using Outlook 0
B When sending an email, I am showing 2 of my address's Using Outlook 1
K Outlook.com is not showing, or finding via search, all my Contacts (People) Using Outlook 0
M Sent mail not showing in my sent folder Using Outlook 9
M Inbox not showing to deliver new email to this account Using Outlook 3
O Reminder due end of August is showing up now Using Outlook 2
Rupert Dragwater Deleted email address keeps showing up in reply Using Outlook 12
Z Outlook for G Suite emails showing wrong dates Using Outlook 4
C Outlook 2016 cannot delete, email showing in root Exchange Server Administration 5
Z Outlook 2013 Gmail IMPA emails not showing dates only showing times Using Outlook 1
V Spam folder not showing in Outlook Using Outlook 4
3 New emails not showing up Using Outlook 5
M attached images not showing in text area Exchange Server Administration 0