Cannot send emails-stuck in OutBox: OUTLOOK 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
For some reason, I cannot send emails. This problem just started today. Initially, the emails I was attempting to send just seemed to disappear. Later they showed up in my Outbox. These are short emails with no attachments. Does anyone know why this is happening? If so, does anyone know what I can do to correct this problem. this is happening on my work computer and obviously adversely affecting my ability to do my job.

Thank you!

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Sorry for not getting to this earlier - I took a couple of days off and my helpers decided not to help. :(

Is it still a problem?
Thank you Diane. I am no longer having this problem.Right after I posted this problem, updates loaded on my computer resulting in my inability to access any of my Microsoft programs. Microsoft would not help as they claimed it was a hardware problem or Lenovo's fault because the program was pre-loaded on my computer. :mad: Lenovo, of course said it was a software problem. I ended up purchasing a new Professional 2013 program for $399 and loaded it on my computer. :mad: The issue still existed so I contacted Microsoft directly. This time they provided assistance as I was still under the 90 day warranty. It appears that the problem was finally resolved yesterday by a Level 2 tech. I was told it was an IMAP set up issue.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Now you make me feel bad - I'd like to think we coulda figured it out sooner, with less hassles. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.