Missing BCM TAB Main Menu - 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeanB

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
POP3
My husband uses BCM 2007 (I'm his tech support and I use BCM 2010) - getting ready to move off of his 2007 - but now the "Business Contact Manager" TAB is missing from the main menu (where you have File, Edit, View, Go, Tools, Actions, Etc.). Therefore, we can't access any features like; reports, export, backup, restore, Etc..

All we have access to is the data and the views. I've tried going to the "Add-ins" menu - and note that it's "Disabled" - but it will not let me "check" the box to "Enable" it. I tried a restoring to an old system restore point and it in unsuccessful making reference to an error that it doesn't let me see.

I need to get this data out of BCM to an Excel spreadsheet. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

JeanB

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
POP3
Yes - it was there. I found a solution on another forum - I tried several ways of trying to "check" the empty box for the add-in and it kept giving me errors saying I must be an Admin - and I am Admin - ???? Anyway - the process on this attached doc work for me - and - all is well. Don't understand why - I'm just happy it's working. Thank you!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.