Status
Not open for further replies.

jChambler

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
IMAP
Hi,
I have installed BCM with the full download. It installs OK and I open Outlook and enable BCM and BCM loader. The BCM appears in the bottom nav bar and in the All Folders list on the left. When I close and reopen outlook it's gone. I then go to options > Add-Ins and they are listed as inactive, so I activate them from manage COM Add-ins. This is when Outlook stops working and restarts, BCM is inactive again and not working.
I'm a little confused why this is happening.
I am running windows 7 ultimate and office 360.

jChambler

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
IMAP
OK I have unistalled BCM and restarted windows. I have then installed the full version of BCM 2010 and I noticed that MS SQL Server Express is not installed. Shouldn't the installation included it? And can I find a download to do so?

Joepiet

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
OK I have unistalled BCM and restarted windows. I have then installed the full version of BCM 2010 and I noticed that MS SQL Server Express is not installed. Shouldn't the installation included it? And can I find a download to do so?
My reaction is a bit late :), but I have a similar problem. Did you already find a solution?
Joepiet.

Joepiet

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
My reaction is a bit late :), but I have a similar problem. Did you already find a solution?
Joepiet.
I forgot the specs. I have BCM 2013 and use Outlook 365 on Windows 8.1 64 bits.

Status
Not open for further replies.