Status
Not open for further replies.

zetag

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Good morning,

My problem on Outlook 2013 is that I'm connected with Notes server by SMTP (no exange server). I can see properly received mail but I can not see sended mail (I see only only "local mail" mail sended by outlook). I don't find solution in Italian forum, could you help me? My English is not very good, please use "basic English" for answer. Thanks a log

Is the Sent folder displayed in the folder list? If not, you need to subscribe to it - right click on a folder in your imap account and choose IMAP folders. Then click query. The sent folder should have a yellow folder beside it . if not, select the folder and click Subscribe.

Is the folder name in Italian? Outlook normally gets the Sent folder name from the server, but Notes may not send it.

Is the Sent folder displayed in the folder list? If not, you need to subscribe to it - right click on a folder in your imap account and choose IMAP folders. Then click query. The sent folder should have a yellow folder beside it . if not, select the folder and click Subscribe.

Is the folder name in Italian? Outlook normally gets the Sent folder name from the server, but Notes may not send it.

Thank you very much Diane. I can not subscribe Send folder because query don't find it.

Idon't think that notes use folder name in Italian (but I'm not sure). On my framework I read "Inviati"

bye

Is the Inviati folder subscribed?

Outlook is supposed to know the localized names - so it should know Inviati is Sent but it sometimes gets confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
glnz How to retrieve or redo Verizon.net email password without affecting Outlook connection? Using Outlook 1
e_a_g_l_e_p_i All of a sudden I lost connection to Gmail servers Using Outlook 8
W Encrypted connection to server refused Using Outlook 0
A Prevent connection to Public Folders on Exchange? Exchange Server Administration 3
D Outlook 2016 IMAP Connection Returns All Email but outlook.com does NOT Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
O Outlook 2016 0x800CCC0F 'The connection to the server was interrupted' Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
J Office 365 and Outlook connection issues Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
M Outlook 2010 Error: Your IMAP server closed the connection Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
M Outlook Email Connection Error Using Outlook 3
M BCM remote database connection issue BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
C Last Connection Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
K Work Email - Calander Connection to Outlook.com Using Outlook 2
R The action cannot be completed. The connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. outlook must be Using Outlook 1
E IMAP server closed the connection Using Outlook 2
P Outlook Connection Issues Using Outlook 3
A Exchange 2003 Outlook 2010 64 Bit- AutoDiscover Connection Err - Certificate Exchange Server Administration 9
M connection to the microsoft exchange server has been lost. outlook 2007 Exchange Server Administration 0
K Intermittent ability to send to single domain. "Connection refused" Exchange Server Administration 1
N Connection Error Using Outlook 2
E intermittent "Your imap server closed the connection" messages Using Outlook 6
M "No database found" but successful connection to SQL server.What am I missing? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 5
0 Outlook 2010 causes computer to lose connection when opening and Send/Receive Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 14
N Outlooking not connecting. Connection present Using Outlook 1
B can not establish BCM 2010 connection to Shared DB on SQL 2008 Express BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
S Outlook connector, numerous versions, connection issues Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
T Outlook keep loosing connection to the exchange server Using Outlook 1
S Remote connection to bcm BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
D Event on connection mode change? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P Database connection problems BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
J BCM connection problem BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
M Outlook 2007 "Connection Status..." shows 3 "Disconnected" entries of type "Directory" Using Outlook 18
T How to establish Soap Connection Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
M trouble connection to remote database BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
M MSO OL sp2 for BCM broke SQL Database connection BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
C Export NSF Lotus Notes files in Outlook PST format? Using Outlook 1
F This is currently a Lotus Notes app. Can Outlook / Exchange do this ? Using Outlook 3
C Outlook 2007 meeting invitations and Lotus Notes Using Outlook 0
D Error "not supported calendar message.ics" on Lotus Notes Exchange Server Administration 3
R How to prevent corrupted Notes format in Calendar and Contacts Using Outlook 0
R How to force Outlook to use plain text in notes for Contacts? Using Outlook 1
N Contact Form Notes Field Touch vs Mouse Using Outlook 0
P Task display now leaves little room for notes Using Outlook 10
D Outlook Contacts Notes Field Photos to Smartphone Using Outlook 0
Z VBA to convert email to task, insert text of email in task notes, and attach copy of original email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
F Default font for notes in contacts Using Outlook 1
F How to create phone number as links in notes of Contacts Using Outlook 2
L dynamic and static dates in Outlook contact "notes" ie. body Using Outlook 2
M Outlook 2016: Changing default font for Notes and Reading Pane Using Outlook 4
J Backup .OST - Custom Contact Forms, Defined Fields, Notes Using Outlook 1
P Synching Outlook 2013 Notes with iPhone 8 Using Outlook 1