connection to Lotus Notes

zetag

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Good morning,

My problem on Outlook 2013 is that I'm connected with Notes server by SMTP (no exange server). I can see properly received mail but I can not see sended mail (I see only only "local mail" mail sended by outlook). I don't find solution in Italian forum, could you help me? My English is not very good, please use "basic English" for answer. Thanks a log

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Is the Sent folder displayed in the folder list? If not, you need to subscribe to it - right click on a folder in your imap account and choose IMAP folders. Then click query. The sent folder should have a yellow folder beside it . if not, select the folder and click Subscribe.

Is the folder name in Italian? Outlook normally gets the Sent folder name from the server, but Notes may not send it.

zetag

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Is the Sent folder displayed in the folder list? If not, you need to subscribe to it - right click on a folder in your imap account and choose IMAP folders. Then click query. The sent folder should have a yellow folder beside it . if not, select the folder and click Subscribe.

Is the folder name in Italian? Outlook normally gets the Sent folder name from the server, but Notes may not send it.
Thank you very much Diane. I can not subscribe Send folder because query don't find it.

Idon't think that notes use folder name in Italian (but I'm not sure). On my framework I read "Inviati"

bye

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Is the Inviati folder subscribed?

Outlook is supposed to know the localized names - so it should know Inviati is Sent but it sometimes gets confused.