Status
Not open for further replies.

Oliver007

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hello,

I created an Outlook form based on mail with a text field.

2013-10-24_182046.jpg

But the content of the text field is not transmitted. The user just receives a mail with twice the signature but no data. The form has no seperate read layout and is not published in the Organizational Forms Library.

Do you have any ideas about that?

Thanks

Oliver

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
2 signatures? I'm working on a problem with custom forms where 2 signatures are added for someone else too.

How did you create the form? Try opening a new message, delete the signature then use Developer > Design this form so it opens without a signature added.

Oliver007

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
2 signatures? I'm working on a problem with custom forms where 2 signatures are added for someone else too.

How did you create the form? Try opening a new message, delete the signature then use Developer > Design this form so it opens without a signature added.
Ok thanks, that solved the problem with the signatures. But the values of an added text field or other fields are still not visible in the mail.

Oliver007

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Btw. the form is published in "personal forms" and I send it to myself.

Oliver007

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Ok I got it. The problem was that I only used the reading pane and never really opend the mail. When I open it I see all the form data that is sent.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Ah, yes, custom field data won't show in the reading pane.

Status
Not open for further replies.