Syncing Past events from Outlook 2013 to Outlook.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon Raihani

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
Did you copy the events into the Outlook.com calendar? They don't always sync up; sometimes they will if you edit them.

Hi
I just wanted to add to my original posting above and to explain that the only reason I started using outlook.com is because I purchased a Nokia 1520 WP8....

Hi
Yes I did. I looked for a way to import rather than just copy but could not find anything. I literally thousands of past appointment so editing them all is out of the question.

The reason for creating this MS Outlook.com account was simply to sync my Nokia 1520 with my Outlook 2013. I must say, MS has done a really poor job in offering synchronisation options for WP8.

I think I will wait for a few months and if no straight forward sync app comes along I will consider to go back to Android.

Try adding a category to a few and see if they sync. It worked for me and for some others, but not for everyone.
Hi Diane,
actually, purely accidentally I stumbled on a Sync Software that I had never heard of before; it does cost appx. $50 But my God it works well. The software is by DejaOffice (easily found on Google). I am still in the trial phase but it synchronises everything well between my computer and my WP8 Nokia 1520 (which was the objective from the start...) , it even maintained my categories! The synchronised contacts are indicated in the WP8 "People" tab with DejaOffice indicated. The Calendar is infinitely better than the MS offering....Tasks are imported perfectly... I am going to purchase this app and recommend it to anyone with a WP8.
All the best
Simon

That is the software from companion link? Companion link works great IMHO (i use it to sync gmail calendar and contacts to outlook). I've heard less than glowing things about dejaoffice though, although I only hear from people who used it and didn't like it - actually, I think the complainers had all had androids, so maybe it's that platform that is buggy.

I definitely recommend companion link if you don't mind spending money to make it work, unfortunately many people want to avoid that. (Can't blame them, but you do get what you pay for.)

If you own your domain name, Office 365 is a good solution too - no 3rd party utilities required and it syncs great with android, apple, and windows phones and tablets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
A Imap account not auto syncing inbox at startup Using Outlook 0
P Syncing Outlook & iPhone Calendars Using Outlook 4
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Can someone explain syncing with Outlook and Gmail Using Outlook 3
G Outlook 365 with iCloud account not syncing calendars Using Outlook 2
P Outlook tasks not syncing with iCloud Using Outlook 2
TomHuckstep Outlook 2016 Limit the number of days syncing from Google Calendar Using Outlook 1
cricket1001 Problems with calendar syncing Using Outlook 0
F My hotmail calendar is not syncing with my outlook but my email is Using Outlook 3
P Syncing problems with add-ins Using Outlook 3
T Outlook 2010 Advice on syncing OL2010 Calendar and Outlook app Using Outlook 0
M Quicken One Step Update Bill Reminders Not Syncing to Outlook Using Outlook 1
C Syncing on outlook.com Using Outlook 4
N Need help syncing contacts to iPhone X Using Outlook 8
N Syncing my inbox not working for certain types of mail Using Outlook 9
J Syncing notes between Outlook 2016/Exchange and Outlook for Android Using Outlook 2
T Syncing to Android Phone Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
S Problems syncing emails with webmail after changing to Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 1
H Syncing Outlook notes with ios Using Outlook 3
A added new calendar, now not syncing to windows phone Using Outlook 3
S Outlook User defined date field (UDF) not syncing Using Outlook 2
F Contacts folders not syncing with hosted exchange Using Outlook 3
Diane Poremsky iCloud and Outlook Problems: Syncing Calendar Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Issues Syncing Outlook and iCloud Contacts Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Syncing Outlook with an Android smartphone Using Outlook 0
Charles Brooks SEES Exchange not syncing with win 10 calendar. Exchange Server Administration 0
R Outlook 2016 not syncing all folders Using Outlook 1
M Outlook 2016 - Mail Not Syncing With iPhone Outlook App Using Outlook 1
makinmyway How Prevent Re-Formatting of Contact Notes Field When Syncing Using Outlook 10
A windows mobile 10 calendar not syncing Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
B Syncing Office 365 folders to match Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 3
B Contacts just stop syncing, yesterday... Using Outlook 4
J Outlook 2013 Syncing contacts with Android phone - Outlook.com vs Outlook apps Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
K Outlook 2007 IMAP account stops syncing new messages Using Outlook 0
T Not all contacts are syncing Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
K Outlook 2013 Outlook 2013 no longer syncing 1 of 5 IMAP accounts Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
G Outlook 2013 not syncing changes to outlook.com account calendar? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 8
I Outlook Contacts and Calenders not syncing between PC, IPhone, and Windows 8.1 tablet Using Outlook 3
Commodore Syncing Outlook 2013 and Windows phone Using Outlook 8
Ascar_CT Adding contacts on Android phone and then syncing them to Outlook Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
V iCloud not syncing categorized calendar events Using Outlook 7
B Outlook.com calendar no longer syncing with Blackberry Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 5
T Syncing iPhone w/Outlook Using Outlook 1
VCC Icloud/Outlook Syncing Issues Using Outlook 1
Marcy Outlook and SharePoint 2013 - Syncing Contacts Using Outlook 2
A outlook 2013 not syncing Using Outlook 1
D Outlook 2010 contacts syncing intermittently via Outlook Connector Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
V Outlook not syncing with iCloud Using Outlook 5
I Different users connected to an IMAP email aren't syncing with each other Using Outlook 5
A How are you handling Outlook.com category issue and syncing Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
mariobgr Syncing locations in calendar Using Outlook 1