10 Years calenders -single date together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Val Lobo

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
how do I filter 10 years data - of a single date say -Jan 1 - I wish to see all activities recorded on Jan 1 - of 2010 ,2011 ,2012 and so on .. - I need to see them on the screen
of 10 years together

You can use instant search or a filter and list each year - i haven't gotten it to work using just the day of the week yet.
Instant Search:
(start:1/1/2020 OR start:1/1/2019) isrecurring:no

Filter:
2020-04-21_00-34-53-0000.png

Dear Ms Diane , Remember I wish to see past 10 years data recorded of 1st Jan - in the calendar format, i.e 10 years means - I should see 10 square blocks on-screen showing Jan 1 -2010, next to it it must display Jan 1 -2011 - and so on for 10 years, and in one glance I must see 10 years, Jan 1 recordings of data of appointments, and other activity I have recorded also - if I ( double click ) expand the data of a particular date/year, I should see all activities, suppose I recorded in 2010 I visited the Vatican, and 2011 visited a church in spain , and so on .. , This will enable me to see on one screen past 10 years church visits - year-country wise ...

Outlook can't display that format at least not using a filter. It can only do list views. It can do 10 days in day view, if you select each date and hold Ctrl as you click days in the little calendar. But it's not programmable and would be difficult to do manually for that period of time.

A list view will give you the same information, just not formatted as pretty.

Dear Ms. Diane , In filter, we cannot see the total activity of the day ( Jan-1 2010), we can see only one appointment, - I need to see 10 years / Jan 1 - all on one screen like the calendar format - see attachment I have made in word format -

Attachments

• Jan 1 , 20-29.zip
    31 KB · Views: 321
Yeah, a view like that is not possible in Outlook.

This is the best outlook can do:

2020-04-22_10-48-02-0000.png

if you need to see notes field, you can turn on 3-line preview. The middle one shows the max amount of text it can display - which is 255 characters,
2020-04-22_10-51-04-0000.png

If I create a user-defined column in Outlook 2016, I cannot search from multiple folders or pst files, Any method to search a word ( say Print ) from many pst files from the user-defined columns ?

Dear Ms. Diane , In filter, we cannot see the total activity of the day ( Jan-1 2010), we can see only one appointment, - I need to see 10 years / Jan 1 - all on one screen like the calendar format - see attachment I have made in word format -

Good tip - I have started inserting heading on as " JAN-1-2020 " and same is done for 10 years i.e JAN-1-2021, next for JAN-1-2022 and so on, this enables me to search all JAN-1 of all years and see any year, Also your CNTRL with years date shows me the 10 years line up next to each other, Thanks a Lot Diane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
O Exchange Sync period only (e.g. last years mail) Using Outlook 0
F MAPI, User Defined Fields and perspective after 20 years Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
CWM030 Its been years since i've used outlook and now were up to 2016! Using Outlook 3
A Birthday reminders now ending after 10 years?? Using Outlook 4
makinmyway How Create a Field and Formula for a Contact's Years of Experience Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 12
D BCM is 20 years behind times BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
I Outlook Contacts and Calenders not syncing between PC, IPhone, and Windows 8.1 tablet Using Outlook 3
J Outlook 2010 and Icloud multiple calenders problems. Using Outlook 10
A Network Permissions for sharing calenders between exchange severs Using Outlook 1
T How to configure Outlook for two users on a single Windows account Using Outlook 3
Geldner Send / Receive a particular group via macro or single keypress Using Outlook 1
F Wishlist Outlook suddenly began synchronizing deleted items every time I delete a single email. Using Outlook 2
K Multiple Rules on Single Email Using Outlook 2
C Macro to extract sender name & subject line of incoming emails to single txt file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
glnz O365 - How to combine the Inboxes for four email accounts into a single Inbox Using Outlook 7
M Filter Conversations - Filter Out Single Emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
O Can I single-space the folder list? Using Outlook 0
M Mail merge to single contacts + contact groups? Using Outlook 4
F Send multiple batch tasks to single person Using Outlook 3
J Unable to link email messages in BCM using a single microsoft office 365 account in outlook 2013 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
B Open a folder / subfolder of a PST in single click Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
B Emails from a single gmail address not showing in Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 1
D Use single outbox in Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 1
C Reminder for single-click appointment Using Outlook 2
P A single email forwarded - HELP Using Outlook 1
oj43085 Prevent Outlook from blocking image from a single source Using Outlook 4
I Multiple events in single request Using Outlook 6
T using IMAP with a single email account on two or more computers Using Outlook 3
santheocles Issue in Outlook 2013 - cannot reschedule single task Using Outlook 0
Glyn Vcard multiple or Single .vcf's Using Outlook 3
s7evie combine 24 meeting room calendars in to 1 single list Using Outlook 2
skylark53 Archive a single Outlook 2013 folder tree Using Outlook 5
L Convert Distribution List of Contacts to Single Contacts Using Outlook 6
T Auto synching a single contact folder for multiple Outlook users with Exchange Exchange Server Administration 9
T Viewing tasks for all users within a group in a single view? Using Outlook 3
K Intermittent ability to send to single domain. "Connection refused" Exchange Server Administration 1
S Sync Multiple Accounts in Outlook on Single System Using Outlook 5
M Ye Olde 'Single Quote Marks' Issue Using Outlook 3
A In Contacts Phone List View, allow alpha jump w/single key, same as Card views Using Outlook 4
D Email addresss in body of email with single quote Using Outlook 3
H Changing Organizer of event (for single to total calendar move; long way ) Exchange Server Administration 4
C Print all emails in a single folder with sent items Using Outlook 2
R "business contact manager logon failure server is in single user mode" - HELP! BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
P Multiple accounts and single Calendar file (Outlook 2010, using Connector) Using Outlook 1
C Custom Form that allows a single SMTP header to be parsed to Field Chooser? Using Outlook 4
O Assigning a single instance of a recurring task OUTLOOK 2010 Using Outlook 3
T drag drop/opening drop down/single click acts like double/highlighting Using Outlook 7
D Combining multiple messages into a single task Using Outlook 3
T Cannot delete single email in INBOX, delete grayed out Using Outlook 7
B printing a calendar on a single page using CPA Using Outlook 0