Outlook 365 My iCloud Outlook doesn’t work after reinstalling Microsoft365 on Windows 10 PC – now I get error message on contacts and calendar

GourmetGirl

Outlook version
Outlook 365 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Something went haywire with my Office installation so I uninstalled and reinstalled (repair didn’t work). Now I can’t see my contacts or calendar on my PC – when I click on my iCloud calendar or contacts, I get a message that says “The set of folders cannot be opened. MAPI was unable to load the information service C:\ProgramData\Apple Inc\iCloud\Outlook\APLZOD64.dll. Be sure the service is correctly installed and configured.”

My iPhone (device) and my iCloud account online still have all my contacts and calendar info. When I look for a file called APLZOD64.dll using the path in the error message, I see files called aplzod32.dll and aplzod6432.dll, but no APLZOD64.dll [what the error message is looking for]

I went to Outlook File, Options, Add-ins and there is a COM Add-in at C:\ProgramData\Apple Inc\iCloud\Outlook\ but the file is aplzod32.dll. The error message is looking for APLZOZ64.dll which is not there.

I tried to “Manage” the COM Add-ins by changing the file it was looking for from aplzod32.dll to aplzod6432.dll, but it said that wasn’t a valid Office Add-in.

I don’t want to lose my contacts and calendar data and don’t know how to get this working again. Thanks for any help!

Hi, I suspect you installed the 64-bit version ... uninstall and choose the 32-bit version.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
D Outlook app 2021 & iCloud PST issues Using Outlook 2
A iCloud Outlook Add In is causing Outlook 2021 to crash and got disabled Using Outlook 10
V iCloud calendar problems, Outlook shuts down immediately Using Outlook 2
B iCloud telling me my Outlook is not supported Using Outlook 2
V Outlook 2021 Outlook-2021 (64-bit) and iCloud-for-Windows v13.0 - It Works Good. Using Outlook 12
G Outlook 365 with iCloud account not syncing calendars Using Outlook 2
V Outlook 2016 Does Outlook-2016 (64 bit) work with iCloud for Windows ? Using Outlook 5
V Outlook 2016 Outlook-2016 and iCloud for Windows - Problems Using Outlook 11
Commodore Outlook (2013) issues with icloud.com mail Using Outlook 0
D iCloud Add-in not working in Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016 After Windows Upgrade & iCloud Upgrade Using Outlook 2
P Outlook tasks not syncing with iCloud Using Outlook 2
M move to iCloud not working in outlook calendar Using Outlook 12
G icloud pictures not showing in Outlook 365 Using Outlook 0
jChambler iCloud folders in Outlook are not the same as on iCloud Using Outlook 6
C iCloud Setting missing Outlook tab and Outlook missing the iCloud refresh button Using Outlook 4
David Langer Outlook 2016 (365) How to restore the ability to Re-Map iCloud IMAP Folders Using Outlook 5
P Making iCloud the default calendar for Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 3
P Best configuration for Outlook 2016, Gmail and iCloud Using Outlook 8
Gary Hile Icloud addin for outlook 2016 Using Outlook 5
G Icloud Contacts With Outlook Issue Using Outlook 4
D Outlook 2013 changing iCloud reminder time? Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky iCloud, Outlook 2016, and Windows 10 Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky iCloud and Outlook Problems: Syncing Calendar Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Issues Syncing Outlook and iCloud Contacts Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Outlook and iCloud Sync Issues Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Online Services in Outlook: Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud, AOL, GoDaddy Using Outlook 1
MattC Problem with Outlook 2007 & iCloud / duplicate tasks Using Outlook 1
M Can't Delete iCloud Calendar Notifications From Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 0
J Issues with adding iCloud to Outlook Using Outlook 1
Brendan Keeping Outlook contacts on PC after signing out of icloud Using Outlook 1
David Langer iCloud 5.0 for Windows and Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 5
S Using iCLoud Contacts for Outlook Email Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Outlook and iCloud Sync Issues Using Outlook 0
230Grains iCloud COM Module Keeps de-selecting in Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 1
I iCloud Calendar and Contacts in Outlook 365 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
K Outlook ICloud Data Folder Using Outlook 2
Mark Klaassen HOw to keep Outlook iCloud add-in enabled Using Outlook 4
VCC Icloud/Outlook Syncing Issues Using Outlook 1
C Is it possible to have contacts sync real-time between Outlook and iCloud? Using Outlook 1
A iCloud add-on for Outlook: Reminder for new appointment is set to 'None' by default. How to change? Using Outlook 6
V Outlook not syncing with iCloud Using Outlook 5
M Outlook & Icloud Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
R Moving contacts from ICloud back to Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 4
R Disappearing data from outlook calendar after using icloud-ical Using Outlook 2
yooper46 Removal of iCloud contacts in Outlook contact list Using Outlook 8
R iCloud Issues in Outlook 2013, cannot create reminders Using Outlook 2
V Sync Outlook contacts/calendar on two computers using iCloud Using Outlook 2
Lucas attachments in outlook don't open, when Icloud is connected Using Outlook 0
Commodore Weirdness with iCloud IMAP folders in Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 4
V Syncing Outlook installs with iCloud Using Outlook 1